Friday, August 3, 2012

Week In An Instant

This week's photographs, clockwise from left to right:

1. This shot was taken at the WNC Farmer's Market on Brevard Road. My mom was in town visiting from Virginia, and she loves to check out the market while she's here. I loved seeing all of the beautiful fruits and vegetables. We were able to grab a week's worth of produce for under $20!

2. One of our dealers at the shop brought in this cool Polaroid camera in the shop earlier in the week. I just love how this turned out, when I put the camera on a kilim rug also available at the shop.

3. This shot was taken near the cow pasture at Warren Wilson College. I have been spending a lot of afternoons at the swimming holes near campus with Ethan. It's a great way to cool off and spend some time surrounded by our beautiful mountains.

4. By far the hit of the week, this cocktail special at WALK (West Asheville Lounge & Kitchen) actually has a fresh, homemade berry popsicle in it. So refreshing after a hot day in the warehouse!

5. I picked up some new cactus plants this week to keep our owl company. I got this concrete owl from Oddfellows (duh!) and it remains one of my favorite items ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment