And now for this week's ten stunners!
4. I may have featured this previously, and if so I don't regret it. It's so good that it deserves to be posted over and over again. I can't tell you enough how wonderful pub signs, and signage in general, is for any room. I think they add a wonderful element of graphic design and provide an eclectic touch without overwhelming a space. I particularly love this one because it's summertime, it's hot, and we're all dreaming of being back at the beach. Do you remember the big anchor I posted a few weeks back? Well, if that guy isn't quite for you, then certainly this anchor will be! Dealer #44, Pub Sign, $195.
5. Another dark, secret side of me some of you might not be aware of is my love of vintage clothing and accessories. Dark, because I keep a stash of vintage clothing in the back of my closet and secret, mostly so that Ethan won't see all of my hidden treasures and make me give them away. So you can rest assured knowing these vintage skirts pull at my heartstrings. They range in price, size, and age but I love them all. Anything that's being produced these days fashion-wise doesn't compare for me. Dealer #83, Rack of Vintage Skirts, $15-35.
6. Every time I walk past this lot of old tools, they tug at my heart a little bit. One of my earliest memories is spending time in my dad's workshop with him, and I was always fascinated with his assortment of woodworking tools and other odds and ends. Although my dad lost his battle with cancer in October, he is still very present in my life and pops up at unexpected times. I love that with these tools, he shows up at work. If I think long and hard about it, my love of design and furniture really comes from him, and all of those afternoons we spent in his workshop. Dealer #03, Old Tools, Ranging in price from $14-30.
7. This pitch pine wardrobe is amazing, don't you think? I love everything about it. I love its height, the faux bamboo details, even the finials at the very top. I also love that it can hide away coats and accessories in a very sophisticated way! Dealer #44, Pitch Pine Wardrobe, $ 695.
8. Sigh. Big, big sigh. I am absolutely in love with this wood slab end table. I'm a big fan of bringing the outdoors inside, and this table does the trick in a sleek, modern way without turning your space into a lumberjack's haven (not that that's exactly a bad thing!). Words can't describe the rest of how I feel about this table, other than I NEED it in my life. Dealer #123, Wood Slab End Table, $225.
9. Do you know what would look lovely paired with the wood slab end table? This chair!. There are actually four of them total, and the dealer tells me that they date to the 1940s and feature a wooden telescope frame with new canvas seating. I'm telling you, they are beautiful in person and actually quite cozy. I would use them in our dining room or in an enclosed porch with a cowhide rug, flanked by a wood slab table I know of... Dealer #FF, Director's Chairs, $125 ea (Four Available).
And now, a word from our sponsors: