Saturday, November 3, 2012

Week In An Instant

It's been kinda quiet on the blog, and a lot of cozy indoor time to boot. The cooler temperatures have officially arrived in the mountains and it's given me time to think a lot about things we're grateful for, and our hearts go out to those whose lives have been changed because of the hurricane, both on the coast of NC and to the north in New England. Enjoy this week's photos, and take a step back to appreciate the life you live!

Images clockwise, left to right:
1. I took this picture on a walk in our neighborhood, just before the temperature began to drop. We've had some beautiful autumn afternoons in the mountains lately, and I find all of the changing colors inspiring.
2. This little Etta Bee helped us pass out candy to trick or treaters on Wednesday. Unfortunately our street doesn't get a lot of traffic, but we had fun talking to the baby hot dog, little princess, and ghost that visited.
3. I took this picture at the Botanical Garden Thursday morning. By far one of my favorite places in Asheville, I try to go on walks there as often as I can. It's a quiet little refuge and it lifts the spirits whenever I'm there.
4. I finally had a chance to check out the newly opened MG Road with Ethan and friends Thursday evening. We shared a few desserts and tried a few cocktails. This one, the "Long Hello," was my favorite. Anything with St. Germain is usually my favorite.
5. A random shot of some owls hanging out in our house. What do you guys like collecting? Among my many collections, owls rank high on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment