Saturday, November 10, 2012

Week In An Instant

First, some news. We still don't have an approximate date for the container arrival but we do know that it has been narrowed down to the week of Thanksgiving, likely earlier in the week. We will be able to tell you the exact date just as soon as we know, so stay tuned here and on Facebook for updates. Also, if you would like to be added to our email list, leave a comment below and I'll be sure you get added! And now...here's what I did this week.

Counterclockwise, Left to Right. 
1. We went for a walk yesterday at the Botanical Garden. Again, I can't reiterate how much  I love this spot in Asheville. It's a tiny, quiet little refuge only 10 minutes from home and I always enjoy myself when I'm there.
2. I have been really nesting lately. Which mostly means I arrange, re-arrange, spruce up all of our junk. Sometimes when that happens, I discover things I forgot I had...like this awesome vintage lamp. It was hiding out in the abyss of our spare bedroom, and now it's in our dining room never to be forgotten!
3. Our little house, just before nightfall. We are definitely still adjusting to the time change...
4. And finally, a little political humor. We were definitely more attuned to the election this year, and this sign has me cracking up! One of our dealers left this for me and while ole Cullie's results didn't turn out as he had hoped, he's still a winner to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment