Monday, October 1, 2012

What I'm Listening To/Playlist No. 2

Today's playlist doesn't really have a theme, but the cooler weather and rainy spell definitely influenced some of my choices. I've been hitting a musical slump, so I've been hassling everyone for suggestions. What are you listening to right now? What music do you find gets the creative juices flowing? I'd love to hear!

Click here to listen to playlist using Spotify.
Tracklist:
1. See No Evil-Television
2. If It Makes You Happy-Wreckless Eric
3.No Fear-Jay Farrar, Will Johnson, Anders Parker, Yim Yames/New Multitudes Woody Guthrie tribute album
4. Nocturne-Wild Nothing
5. Leonard-Sharon Van Etten
6. Dreams-Fleetwood Mac
7. I Got Nothing-Dum Dum Girls
8. Sugar-Stevie Wonder
9. Catamaran-Allah-Las
10. Elephant-Tame Impala
11.Unknown Legend-Neil Young
12. Anything We Want-Fiona Apple

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment