Saturday, October 20, 2012

Week In An Instant

Clockwise, Left to Right:
1. Last weekend I went home to visit my family. Where's home? Ridgeway, Virginia. And a visit home isn't complete with a lemonade from the Ridgeway Drive In.
2. This shot was on the way back into Asheville...according to the leaf forecast, we're hitting peak leaf viewing in the next few weeks. All I know is, the beautiful weather and changing colors make me feel lucky to live in such a wonderful spot of the country.
3. I visited The Dry Goods Shop in West Asheville on Wednesday and found some new treasures, including this beautiful necklace from Another Feather, a local jewelry artist. It's a perfect hand blown glass pendant with a feather inside and I may wear it everyday the rest of my life...I love it that much!
4. Another autumn scape from a morning walk with Ethan at Carrier Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment