Friday, October 5, 2012

Week In An Instant

Clockwise, Left to Right:
1. One of our dealers brought in this neon Burger Chef sign from the 1950s and it's so awesome. You've got to see it in person. It's pretty big, and your downtown loft needs it.
2. A rare treat: Ethan and I went on a date!! I thought he was looking particularly dapper. We went to Nona Mia, on Haywood Rd in West Asheville. It's definitely worth a visit or two.
3. I was meeting a friend for dinner earlier in the week for an interview...more to come on that end but in the meantime, on my walk to the restaurant I parked in an alley and was quite taken with this stone and brickwork building. I also really liked the industrial window grates.
4. And because this week has been all about survival--I'm on my 8th day of work and my autopilot button has been launched--I haven't been cooking much. Luckily Thai Cuisine Express on Patton Ave has amazing thai takeout. By far my favorite Thai place in Asheville.

No comments:

Post a Comment