Saturday, January 12, 2013

Week In An Instant

Images Clockwise, Left to Right:
1. This linotype is from Oddfellows and now belongs in my collection...Isn't he so regal? Not sure what I'll do with him just yet...he would be fun on a t-shirt though.
2. We have really been enjoying our 2013 calendar this year...especially because it was handmade by a good friend and local artist, Kreh Mellick. Lucky for you, we've got a few copies available for purchase at the shop!
3. Last night Ethan took me to Dobra Tea on Lexington Ave downtown. It was my first time and I'm absolutely in love! Definitely check it out if you've never been...the selection is incredible, and I'll definitely be back to explore their amazing menu of options. Click here to learn more about Dobra! P.S. Their herbal Lullabye tea is amazing.
4. Here's a little sneak peek at a big thing happening at Oddfellows. One of our current dealers is expanding and this week was spent prepping for the arrival of his new goods. Be sure to check back this week for more details..or just pop by the shop!
5. One of my favorite buildings. I had a delivery to Greenville, SC this past week and this building downtown is amazing. I wish I could live in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment