Sunday, December 23, 2012
Week In An Instant
1. As the days get colder, these two cats get cozier. It takes every fiber of my being to keep the cat pictures to a minimum! Plus they love to nest on the sofa we got at...Oddfellows!
2. I couldn't resist sharing this photo of Ethan and our friend/neighbor extraordinaire Carol. This is at a friend's Christmas Party, right after we completed a holiday themed LaZoom tour downtown. Probably the most holiday fun you can have in an hour, the LaZoom tour featured a live band complete with drum kit and horn section, as well as lots of champagne. I'm going to use this photo later for a "Buy Antiques" campaign poster.
3. First few gifts wrapped under our tree. We have really been enjoying the tree this year, and most evenings you can find the Walmsley-Morris household listening to records/knitting/reading treeside.
4. We visited a favorite haunt, the DeSoto Lounge earlier in the week and I was enamored with all of the new taxidermy on the walls. If I could take this pair home with me, I most assuredly would.
5. Suppertime! We spent a wonderful evening with friends new and old this week and I could spend hours taking pictures of all of this home's beautiful nooks and crannies. Plus, what a lovely spread!