Sunday, December 23, 2012

Oddfellows in The Scene

Recently I had the opportunity to write an article for The Asheville Scene, which is the Citizen-Times' companion paper that runs weekly. The Scene is one of the best places to find articles about Asheville's creative side. I particularly love the foodie-centric articles and fashion features. I contributed an article about antique gifts under $100 and had a blast hunting and gathering at a few of my favorite antique shops. Of course my short list includes my one true love, Oddfellows! Check out the link to the full article here or pick up a copy of The Scene around town. P.S. I have to say, my name looks pretty cool in print, right!? P.P.S. If you're reading this blog because of The Scene, welcome new readers! Stay tuned for updates on all the latest happenings with Oddfellows.

No comments:

Post a Comment