Thursday, June 27, 2013

T's Ten, Week of 6/23

Happy Summer! Here are my favorites available this week at Oddfellows! P.S. A little birdie told me the container with new goods will likely be arriving mid-July. Stay tuned for more info on that!

1. For me, summertime is all about lounging. Whether it's by the pool, or on a screened in porch with some lemonade, lounging is absolutely necessary. And you may as well lounge on something unusual, right? This Edwardian medical chair dating back to 1910 is just the ticket. Dealer #44, Edwardian Medical Chair, $495.

 2. While we're on the topic of lounging, you'll need a rolling bar cart to sit close by your lounge chair. This industrial rolling cart would be perfect for displaying and containing all of your bar accessories and spirits. I love this idea, because the typical bar cart is a little bit more dainty...this one will really get the job done! Dealer #NYA, Rolling Cart, $649.

 3. If a bar cart won't contain all of your drinking needs, then this cute bar certainly will. And you can play bartender to friends at the same time. I love the wood panels paired with the cast iron, which provides a vintage-chic feel. Bottoms up, I say. Dealer #AE1, Iron and Wood Bar, $595.

 4. I talk a lot about storage, particularly because our house doesn't have a whole lot of ways to store and hide away things..what are those called, closets I think? So anytime something comes through the door that I can use to tuck away our junk, I'm excited. I especially love these vintage gym baskets. They're the perfect size to fit on bookshelves! Dealer #02, Gym Baskets, $24 each.

 5. When I was little, a cousin loaned me her antique dollhouse for a few years since she had outgrown playing with it. I remember every detail of the dollhouse, right down to the vintage wallpaper on the walls. Naturally, this dollhouse brings back a lot of memories for me, and I just love it. Although an obvious choice for a child's room, I think this would stand alone as a folksy decorative object in a living or dining room just as easily. And the little metal folk art man leaning out the window is a welcome addition for sure! Dealer #DC, Dollhouse $125. 

 6. Now for a little lamp love. How cute are these pair of orange and chrome lights?!? They are a perfect petite size and would fit in just about anywhere in my house!:) Dealer #231, Pair of Orange and Chrome Lights, $109.

 7. Those little chrome lights would look fun sitting on top of this Lane console table, don't you think? I love this piece, because it's right at sofa table/console height, and would also work in an entryway. I'm told it's a more rare Lane piece. Perfect for all of you collectors! Dealer #83, Lane Console, $395.

 8. While we're on a retro kick, check out this Danish teak sofa! I love, love the lines of this piece. The cushions are newly upholstered, so there are plenty of years of use. A perfect compliment to any mid-century modern home for sure. Dealer #297, Danish Sofa, $1200.

 9. And now, for something a little different, I'm really digging this cast iron lantern. Wouldn't it be sweet sitting on a porch? Imagine how lovely a pillar candle would look flickering inside. Dealer #133, Cast Iron Lantern, $85.

10. Finally, a little something for the bedroom. These French Provincial nightstands are the perfect compliment to a girly boudoir. These are offered from Once More Decor, and Sally did a lovely job with them. Especially considering she used a painting technique to give the impression of marble. Yep, those are faux marble tops! I couldn't tell the difference until I actually touched the top. Beautifully done! Dealer #OMD, Pair of French Provincial Nightstands, $495.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tarleton. I just now saw this. Thank you! I dropped the price on those today, so maybe we can move them. :)

    Excited to see the new stuff when the container arrives.

    Thanks again.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete