Friday, April 19, 2013

Week In An Instant

Images Clockwise, Left to Right:
1. A few weekends ago we attended {Re}Happening, an event celebrating Black Mountain College Museum with performance art and installations. Ethan was asked to DJ a portion of the event, and I volunteered at the ticket booth. It was a beautiful evening, filled with lots of talented, creative friends. The even was at Camp Rockmount, the former site of Black Mountain College...such a beautiful spot.
2. Another shot from {Re}Happening, this architectural piece was truly inspiring.
3. A cute Japanese paper box that I found this week at my favorite store in Asheville...Oddfellows, of course!
4. I'm really enjoying springtime, especially with all of the beautiful plants, trees, etc. springing back to life. I especially loved looking at this Cherry Blossom tree at dusk.
5. New brassy animals have also been popping up in our house lately. I've always been a collector, and in my adult life I've amassed quite a collection of brass animals. This is no doubt the result of my mom, whose own brass collection is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment