Friday, July 27, 2012

Week In An Instant

Ah, technology. I'm continually amazed by what can be achieved with such a minimal amount of knowledge (me=technologically challenged). What follows are a few snapshots from my week. Be sure to stop in this weekend. We'll be open Saturday and Sunday despite the heat for those of you needing a quick break from all of the fun Belle Chere festivities downtown.

From Top Left, Clockwise:
1. We had a delivery to Columbia, SC this week and despite how incredibly hot it was, we had fun exploring. My favorite find was this beautiful house. How amazing is that circular window!?! Unfortunately we weren't able to spend a lot of time in Columbia but I'd love to go back. From what I could tell, there are definitely some interesting buildings and homes to discover.

2. I'm helping a dear friend decorate her new shop. We made a quick visit to Togar Rugs here in Asheville and became quickly entranced with their imported rugs. I was particularly taken with this kilim. If you haven't been there, please check them out. You won't regret it. Be prepared to stay for hours digging through all of their beautiful selections.

3. A quick shot of some items available at Oddfellows right now. That little toy bus is beyond cute, don't you think?

4. Our mid-century dealer brought in a selection of vintage screens, and I'm completely in love. I love the pattern and I'm currently thinking of how I can convince Husband Ethan that we need one despite not having an actual need for it.

5. I try to keep my inner cat lady under wraps, but if you know me well, then you know my inner cat lady is actually not hidden whatsoever and can be slightly weird at times (visit me in the winter, I'll wear my cat cardigan for you). Cats Forever! Anyway, I couldn't resist sharing this one. Our little Etta Bird loves to snuggle under the covers at night, and for once she stayed still so I could capture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment