Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lamp Love, Part II

For some reason, lamps have been a really popular item as of late. Here are a few of my favorite selections floating about the store right now. Keep in mind if these don't really speak to you, there are plenty more to choose from.
First up, this great statement floor lamp fashioned from a surveyors tripod. Dealer #150, $275.
This vintage lamp is more traditional, but I think it would be a great addition to your home. I imagine it fitting nicely in a Hemingway inspired home complete with odds and ends from travels, atlases, or globes. Dealer #83, $65.
 Ah, cork. I am really digging cork base lamps lately, and this one is an excellent example. I haven't seen one in such great shape before--ordinarily, due to age, portions of the cork go missing, but this guy is fully intact and ready to light up your home. Dealer #123, reduced from $225 to $139.

 I love this classic "egg" shaped lamp for its simplicity and elegance. I imagine it would look lovely in a Hollywood Regency inspired powder room or little girl's room. Dealer #05, $145.
 These two guys are great. In the background is a 60s pendant light (which would incidentally look wonderful in my dining room, ahem!). What you can't see in the picture is that the inside of the lamp is a vibrant turquoise, which adds an awesome shot of color. Front and center is the red rescue lamp on rollers. I would love to see this used on an end table in a funky living room. Dealer #NYA, pendant light $95, rescue lamp $195.
LOVE is all I have for this lamp. I love its industrial edge and this light would be perfect for a larger space since it is bright, bright, bright! Dealer #02, $75.
What can be said about this lamp? It's awesome, it's bright, it asks me every time I walk in the door why I haven't taken it home with me. And it just happens to be a remarkably rare J. T. Kalmar mid-century modern "atomic" lamp. Dealer #133, price available upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment