Monday, March 5, 2012

Rue Magazine

I am usually pretty traditional when it comes to technology; I will always prefer a book to a Kindle, and my beloved magazine stacks will continue to reach new heights. Kelly and I still mourn the loss of Domino Magazine! But with all of the amazing blogs and websites floating about, particularly those that focus on interior design and decor, I can't help but be amazed by the wealth of creativity and inspiration that is available.

This is certainly the case with Rue Magazine, which I discovered only a few days ago. I've already developed an obsession with the photo editorials and the unique way in which Rue's editors are able to translate the world of design into an approachable subject for everyone, whether a veteran or novice. Check out a few of the photos below, and follow the link to check out Rue Magazine for yourself.



















P.S. Here is a great article from the New York Times explaining the business of online shelter magazines

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lead, Tarelton! What a beautiful mag! (I'm with you, though, my stack of magazines and books will forever continue to grow, too.)

    ReplyDelete