Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Week In An Instant

Images Clockwise, Left to Right:
1. These little owl cuties came to us from England, and they're already going to be getting cozy in a new home. They're the sweetest, don't you think?
2. Can any of you locals guess where this awesome building is? I love it, especially those awesome windows. It would be fun to live there.
3. We had a potluck dinner at my friend Anna's house, which was a truly awesome way to begin the week. Lots of food, laughter, and friendship.
4. Found this sweet little Viking dish, and I love the beards. Reminds me of a certain husband of mine...
5. And last, some woodblock letters and numbers that came from the last container. I've been a longtime collector of woodblock letters, and a number of these will have to be added to my collection for sure.

1 comment: